JDTVB: Still Your TV & Radio Information Headquarters

  While JDTVB has ceased normal operations, it occurred to me recently that, as the calendar switches from 2013 to 2014, there can still b...

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Can't make it to a football game tonight? Your selection of broadcast games is vast

If you're a fan of high school football, then you're going to be happy tonight, even if you can't make it out to a game.  Radio and TV stations across the Tri-State are bringing you lots of exciting action this evening, and in the sidebar on the right side of the page, you'll find a list of who's playing and on which station.
Some games will also be streamed live online, and you will find links to those as well.
I realize the list likely isn't complete, so, if you know of any I've missed, please feel free to email me at jnewkirk77@att.net or tweet me (I'm JakesDTVBlog on Twitter) so I can be sure to add it.

No comments:

Post a Comment