JDTVB: Still Your TV & Radio Information Headquarters

  While JDTVB has ceased normal operations, it occurred to me recently that, as the calendar switches from 2013 to 2014, there can still b...

Monday, December 30, 2013

JDTVB: Still Your TV & Radio Information Headquarters

 While JDTVB has ceased normal operations, it occurred to me recently that, as the calendar switches from 2013 to 2014, there can still be an informational mission for this site that doesn't require my daily involvement.  How?


Well, try out these ways:

JDTVB'S MASTER LIST OF TRI-STATE RADIO STATIONS: Compiled annually and available upon request in printable PDF form since 2008, the 2013 Sixth Edition is now available to all right here from the site.

JDTVB'S TV STATION GUIDE: Now focusing solely on the Evansville TV market, the list includes links to lists of stations for neighboring markets as well. (Those lists are from Trip Ericson's excellent RabbitEars site. Be sure to tell him I sent you.)


CABLE/SATELLITE CHANNEL GUIDES: This is one page I update whenever I can. It includes every local cable company and also Dish and DirecTV.


WEATHER RADIO and SPORTS information ... two more staples of this site I try to keep constantly updated.

And you may have also noticed, lately, that you can track your local gas prices on the right side of the site.  Just punch in your zip code and find the cheapest gas in your town.  I find it incredibly useful now that I'm a commuter, and I hope you will, too.

Thank you all for your support over the past five-plus years, and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment