EDITOR'S NOTE: The offices of the FCC were closed on Wednesday, Mar. 6, so the following is a combination of items intended for both Wednesday, Mar. 6 and Thursday, Mar. 7.
DIGITAL TV APPLICATIONS FOR TRANSFER OF CONTROL ACCEPTED FOR FILING —
- WEHT, ch. 25 (physical ch. 7), Evansville, Ind.; Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. Transfer of control from ABRY Broadcast Partners II, L.P. (de jure control) to ABRY Broadcast Partners II, L.P. (de facto control).
- WTWO, ch. 2 (physical ch. 36), Terre Haute, Ind.; Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. See WEHT.
- These transactions appear to be internal and should have no material effect upon the operation of the stations.
- W257CR-99.3 FM, Marshall, Ill.; First Venture Capital Partners to Emmis Radio License, LLC. Granted with condition.
- This is the translator for WFNF-1130 AM and the sports HD subchannel of WTHI-99.9 FM.